PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Manager Environmental (Code MEN)
Key elements of the position include:
* Direct and manage environmental management planning, implementing, monitoring, auditing, including reclamation, environmental compliances monitoring, hydrocarbon & waste management and environment training and awareness programs in KPC s controlled operation areas in order to comply with legal and other requirements.
* Ensure all environment management programs are conducted to high level of safety and environmental standard.
* Prepare, submit and obtain the environmental permits, e.i. AMDAL, UKL/UPL and other environmental operation permits are in place and valid to ensure that the KPC operations comply with the Government standard and requirements.
* Develop the annual Environment department s physical, financial and manpower plan, and obtain approval from the General Manager, COO & CEO.
* Formulate long term strategic and annual Environment objectives, target and programs in conjunction with General Manager HSE and other relevant division.
* Engage communication with stake holders, including KPC Senior Management members, relevant government officials, and community members, to collect ideas of potential mine closure program and get the stake holders recommendation on the priority programs.
* Establish a system to monitor the implementation of corporate Environment policies and systems and advice KPC and contractor management on environment management best practices to ensure that standards are maintained and Implemented.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering/Science or equivalent training and experience with 10 years experience with some in remote mining areas in a broad range of environmental management activities.
* Financial skills to handle project and budget responsibilities.
* People management experience with ideally some formal training in this field.
* Planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong leadership skills with proven track record in people management.
* Understanding ISO 14001 standards requirement.
* Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written) in both bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Possess Pengawas Operational Madya certification from Directorate General of Mining and Energy.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 7 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
Manager - HR Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail: email@example.com
Please indicate the position code in the email subject