PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia with superior brands such as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau among others and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
Due to business growth, upcoming projects and other business objectives, we are looking for talented people who possess a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business. Current opportunities include:
Accountant, Surabaya, Jawa Timur
To ensure financial accounting transactions are proceed in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00;
* Fresh graduate up to 2 years of experience in Finance & Accounting;
* Excellent level of computer literacy;
* Proficient in oral and written English;
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attached your comprehensive resume, not later than October 30, 2009 to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview