Gunung Sewu Group is one of the biggest investment and management groups of unconsolidated companies in Indonesia. Gunung Sewu Kencana has 3 core businesses; agribusiness, property and life insurance as well as several other investment portfolios, ranging from mining, information technology and manufacturing.
One of our business units, PT Great Giant Pineapple (GGP) was established in 1979 with a plantation area of 5,000 hectares in the province of Lampung in South Sumatra. By 1997, the plantation had grown to 33,600 hectares with an annual production capacity of 500,000 tons of a proprietary strain of Cayenne pineapples.
Today, GGP is the world's third largest canned pineapple producer in the world. Its worldwide export destinations extend to 33 countries, with a world market share of 20%.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is willing to take increased responsibilities and challenges for the following position:
Senior Database Administrator/Developer
* Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain enterprise database system for various departments.
* Design and database programming to support current and new development.
* Implement, configure, and troubleshoot database instances, replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
* Monitor and optimize system performance using index tuning, disk optimization, and other methods.
* Set user privileges within the database environment.
* Knowledge and experienced in OLAP is a big plus
* Minimum 5 years experience in database design & development.
* Solid knowledge in database design, query tuning and optimal configuration.
* Experienced in ETL using tools such as MS DTS or open source.
* Preferably experienced with MySql and reporting tools such as ireport, jreport.
* Preferably experience in java.
* Data warehouse and business intelligence experience is a big plus
* Willing to travel out of Jakarta.
* Analytical, good communication and can do attitude is a must.
* Enjoy working in an environment where learning is constant.
Please visit our website at www.gunungsewu.com for more details.
If you feel this challenging assignment is just what you are looking for, please submit your application with CV including current and expected salaries with recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org