PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
* Perform the secretarial activities, filing system, and incoming/outgoing official letters (document flow) in accordance with the existing guidelines for the benefit of ensuring the security and compliance with the established procedure and system.
* Perform the reviewing and checking functions for the issuance of Board of Directors’ outgoing official letters in order to ensure the accuracy of the provided information.
* Execute the internal and external activities of information center for the purpose of supporting the news release on overall bank personnel activities and information spread.
* Coordinate the meetings of Matters/Division Heads, Branch Heads with Board of Directors by creating the resume as the information materials to Board of Directors.
* Maintain the relationship and cooperation with other institutions for the purpose of arranging BOD meetings, functions, minutes of the meetings, and BOD events.
* Responsible for the gathering of position transfer ceremonies, inaugural ceremonies for certain officials in banking environment.
* Compose and execute the correspondence work, the filing management of Board of Directors’ documents.
* Responsible for all administration matters including travel booking, hotel stay, catering during meetings etc.
* Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
* Examine, create concept, and make correction on the letter drafts to be signed by Board of Directors
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 1 Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code to: HR@ina.icbc.com.cn