PT Arutmin Indonesia is a modern coal mining company supplying highly competitive coal products with a high reactivity and excellent combustion characteristics. Stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us a preferred provider of coal products for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and beyond. To support its growth, the company is currently looking for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
SHE Superintendent (Code:SS)
This is a senior staff position based in Batulicin Office, reporting to SHEC Manager. He/she is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring SHE program for all sites to ensure that all employees and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety, health & environment and operate in safe condition, developing and implementing SHE best practice to improve the cost effectiveness of company, safety and environmental audit and SHE assurance process and performance to all sites.
- Min. S-1 graduate in health science, engineering or any other relevant disciplines
- Min. 7 years working experiences and/or 3 years in similar position
- Excellent knowledge in Permitting, Safety regulations, SHE management and audit system, good skills in assessment, auditing, training in health, safety and environment, Knowledge of risk assessment methodology as it applies to the areas of healthy, safety, environment and general business.
- Have deep knowledge of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 and Safety & Environmental Audit.
- Good analytical, negotiation and reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills and excellent language skills either spoken and written of both Indonesian and English.
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (SS) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 19 November 2009 to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046
Fax: 021-57945688 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org