Fauna & Flora Internasional - Indonesia Programme for Muara Angke Project are seeking for qualified professionals to Biodiversity & Enviromental Education Assistant.
As Biodiversity & Enviromental Education Assistant, she or he will be responsible for overall project management to deliver conservation result. His/her primary tasks are :
1. Involve in Jakarta wetlands assessment.
2. Facilitate and conduct education program for schools (formal and informal).
3. Develop coastal wetland education materials.
4. Facilitate field education program in Muara Angke & Pulau Rambut.
5. Cordinate to conduct a regular monitoring of threatened birds.
6. Prepare monthly report including financial report.
1. Graduate or postgraduate in related fields
2. Minimum 1 years experience in biodiversity and enviromental education
3. Team player, with strong communication, interpersonal, and organisation skills
4. Excellent skills in presentation and writing in Bahasa Indonesia, preferably also in English
Candidates are invited to submit letter of application (in Bahasa Indonesia or English), with attached updated CV (with contact details of 3 referees) through email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 November 2009. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview