pursues a commitment to innovation that delivers sustainable business value for our customers, and sets the foundation for a strong, stable company positioned for long-term growth. SAP is the place where smart, motivated people can put their careers on the fast track. Companywide, we've created an environment where innovative thinking is encouraged, initiative is rewarded, and reputations are made. There's no better place to turn your professional goals into results.
In line with our business expansion, we are currently looking for:
Human Resources, Senior Executive
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
* Work closely with the recruitment teams as well as hiring managers for effective recruitment; attract and hire the best and brightest and assist in talent development
* Keep abreast of HR market trends and practices for compensation and benefits and recommend the appropriate strategies and policies to maintain the Company's reward competitiveness.
* Act as a resource to effectively and proactively advise all line managers on people - management issues
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Plan and assist the line managers in managing the manpower requirements of the organisation by proactively responding to the business needs
* Work closely with the HR Shared Services Centre as well as centers of excellence in developing and implementing corporate policies.
* Partner management in organizing activities for team building and development
* Responsible for timely reporting on a monthly basis
* Perform data gathering and analysis to support recommendations for HR programs
* Develop and implement the necessary procedures and processes to build seamless Human Resource operations
* Assist HR Director, SEA on reports generation, activities/programs execution etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Degree in either Human Resource, Business Administration or any other related discipline
* Hands on experience in Compensation & Benefits is definitely an added advantage.
* In-depth knowledge of local regulations & country laws pertaining to HR issues
* Strong understanding of external trends and company's position in marketplace
* Unrivaled communication, interpersonal, influencing and people-management skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the internal organization.
* Excellent people management skills with the ability to build a 'learning and growing' environment.
* Identify talent, build individuals and harness the power of the team so that the organisation's capabilities are expanded to meet annual and long term goals.
* Pro-active with strong initiatives
* Enjoy thriving in a fast paced environment
* Minimum 5 - 8 years of relevant Human Resources (HR) experience from leading IT Company
* Prior experience as a HR Generalist from an MNC setting is strongly preferred.
* A hands - on professional that is very willing to get involved in the details to get the job done
* Solid understanding of key HR practices and processes (including compensation planning, resource management and recruitment)
TO APPLY :
If you are motivated by challenges and driven by the will to succeed, we invite you to write in confidence with your detailed resume stating details of qualifications, experience and achievements. A rewarding career with regional business exposure and an attractive remuneration and incentive package awaits successful candidates.
To register, click on 'Click Here to Apply' below and to search for other opportunities at SAP Asia, visit: Careers@SAP
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)