The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Accounting & Finance Staff ( AFS-SSE)
Position Requirements :
* Min S1 Accounting from reputable university
* Hold Tax Brevet Certification (Brevet A/B)
* Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in Accounting & Finance department in a School/college/university, and experience as Auditor/Consultant or have experience in Audit/Consulting Firm.
* Has Knowledge in accounting & Finance treatments for non-profit organization.
* Excellent proficiency in using spreadsheet and financial tools.
* Meticulous and strong attention to details.
* Sufficient English skill, both spoken and written.
If you interested and meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to email@example.com by stating position code applied for in the email subject no later than October 16, 2009