PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia (TGI) values PEOPLE, boasting the best employees in their field. We are honored to support our staff to gain more knowledge and become valuable experienced employees. By providing development opportunities for our employees we are proud to acknowledge that our employee have high pride and loyalty.
TGI workforce also known as multidiscipline and multicultural of experienced and qualified human resources, which is one of our key success factors in achieving our corporate mission as the Indonesian largest gas pipeline operating company.
To ensure that we consistently achieved our business objectives, we invite talented, highly motivated and good interpersonal skill individual to join our team for the following opening:
Land Acquisition Officer (LAO)_280509
Report to : Legal Manager
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Law with minimum GPA 2.75.
* Minimum 2 years working experience as a corporate legal officer, preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
* Strong knowledge/understanding about the Indonesian law and regulations, preferably having experience in land acquisition, litigation and claim.
* Excellent in drafting and reviewing a company’s legal documentation, such as the contract/agreement, memorandum of understanding, correspondences, etc.
* Having experience in providing legal advice based on the Indonesian law and regulation.
* Possess strong analytical skill, ability to effectively interact with people at all levels and has self excellent in promoting himself as valuable person .
* Strong leadership and highly motivated and able to maintain stable performance under pressure.
* Reliable, proactive, open, honest and co-operative person.
* Research and analyze the land aspects in order to enhance legal documents on Company’s business need and to ensure well corporate governance as well.
* Conduct information collection for the land aspects, including land dispute and land acquisition documents, within Company’s purposes to attain the mutual perceptions & documents toward the form of legal (land date base) and review from time to time.
* Conduct the settlement process of land dispute by approaching and negotiating with related parties and make coordination with the others related department, such as RO and CSR to handle the dispute.
* Conduct and responsible for land acquisition process of Company, including notaries and certification process
* Conduct and responsible for land transfer program from PGN to Company, including making coordination with PGN, notary and all government land agency
* Review and evaluate Company’s license and permit, especially related to the land are always comply with the regulation.
* Maintain and provide good communication with governmental agency, including Department of Forestry, land agency and local government to ensure the compliance of law
Application closed on October 18, 2009. Please note only qualified candidates will be notified further. Please send your Application & CV (state your latest photo, GPA & expected salary) to : email@example.com