PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama engages in selling and exporting petro chemicals in Canada, the United States, and Europe. It offers manganese dioxide, dolomite, mica, ferrous (iron) oxide, pigments, plastic additives, antioxidants, light stabilizers, calcite, algicides, barytes, and corrosion inhibitors. The company also produces paraxylene, benzene, toluene, and orthoxylene. PT Trans Pacific Petrochemical Indotama serves plastic, rubber, paint, and petrochemical industries. It has a petrochemical complex in Tuban, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Medan, Indonesia.
IT HelpDesk and Support (Tuban)
To provide first line helpdesk support to end users, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email or desk side visit.
Duties & responsibilities:
* To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email or make a deskside visit.
* To be proactive when dealing with end-user issues or problem.
* To record all user request on the heldesk record and reporting system.
* Respond to enquiries from clients and help them to resolve any hardware or software problems.
* Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
* Minimum Diploma in Computing Science (IT or related)
* Male or female with age maximum of 27
* Previous Helpdesk experience is preferable.
* Good communication, interpersonal skills and team player
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and office application.
* Good understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
* Good understanding and skill of network concept, set up and troubleshooting.
* Fluent in English
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you are confident that you are the right candidate we are looking for, send your application letter together with the detailed resume and a recent photograph indicating the position code in the subject of your email, within two weeks from this advertisement to : email@example.com
Excellent opportunity and challenges as well as outstanding remuneration package will be offered. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.