SADA Systems Asia, PT. is a leading Information Technology services organization, specializing in Microsoft, Google other best-of-bread solutions, located in Surabaya – Jawa Timur. We create cutting edge custom software, IT and web solutions for a long roster of premiere clients. SADA was selected as one of Google's first ten Enterprise Partners for Google Apps at it's launch in 2007 and since then have become one of the industry leaders in that space. We represent an exciting place to work, and our dedication to our clients and the community.
To learn more about SADA, please visit: http://www.sadasystems.com
Sada Systems don't just grow our company, we grow our people!
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Experienced Web Application Developer Summary : Sada Systems is looking for an experienced developer who loves web 2.0, and has an understanding of systems and platforms, to assist us in implementing Google Apps and other customized application solutions for our clients worldwide.
Projects include working closely with our clients and our project managers. Projects include manipulation and customization using various SDKs and APIs, as well as writing custom code from scratch.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical and eager leader, ready to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.
Responsibilities of Experienced Web Application Developer :
* Develop new and update existing code individually and in a team environment
* Work 5-8 projects at a time
* Consult with the clients through the implementation process
* Work with project managers and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large
* Accurately quote time estimates for projects both small and large
* Assist in the development of detailed project specifications
* Document applications and all associated procedures
* Communicate technical and business requirements with other programmers, designers and clients
* Develop and work with Databases of various types and understand and Database Structure.
* Test/QA projects
* Take direction from, and work closely with senior developers and project managers
* Embrace Agile methodology and SCRUM
Requirements : Experienced Web Application Developer
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have...
* Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers
* Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
* A minimum of three to five years experience required in the development of web-based
* Knowledge of C#, Java, Python, and/or C++
* Object-Oriented analysis/design
* Database experience (MySQL, MS SQL, etc.)
* Linux/ Apache as well as Microsoft/ IIS server environment experience
* LDAP and Active Directory
* Experience in Agile software development and maintenance practices & methodologies
* Awareness of code efficiencies such as the reuse of common modules and identifies opportunities for request consolidation and/or re-usability
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in helping develop mission-critical web based systems
Why You'll Love Working At SADA:
* You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
* You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the chance to challenge and enhance your skills.
* You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, short and long term disability insurance.
* You'll receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
* Your offices will have a ping pong table, snacks, and beverages
* Commensurate with experience, highly competitive, plus performance-based incentives.
* Competitive benefits package.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org