PT. Putri Naga Komodo (PNK) is the not-for-profit tourism management company operating in Komodo National Park (KNP), Province of NTT. Tourism revenues generate by PNK directly support the Komodo National Park Authority and Komodo Collaborative Management Initiative to manage and develop the Park.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to join as:
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING MANAGER (FAM)
The Finance & Accounting Manager is the senior managerial position in the Finance & Accounting Department providing management oversight and support to the Managing Director with the responsibility for managing KNP’s overall financial & accounting activities, recommending applicable policies, and reviewing related procedures, guidelines and objectives. He oversees the following functions for the company as a whole: budget, treasury, and accounting, assets, supplies, and purchasing. He supervises Accountants, Tax Officer, Finance Officers and reports to the Managing Director. The Finance & Accounting Manager is fully committed to conservation and empowers this commitment throughout the organization, partners, and all involved stakeholders
* Male with Min S1 Degree in Accounting from reputable University (Max 40 years old)
* Proven of minimum 7 years of experience, min 2 years as FA Manager
* Familiar with Accounting software
* In depth knowledge of Indonesia tax regulation & audit procedures
* Proficient in English (Passive & Active)
* Strong leadership, good time management, honest, excellent interpersonal skill, attention to detail, strong sense of urgency, problem solving and self motivation
* Willing to be stationed in LABUAN BAJO MANGGARAI BARAT PROVINCE NTT
As this urgently required, please send ONLY your comprehensive resume with your recent photograph (no copy/scan of certificates and other related documents) and your current and expected salary BY LATEST 1 (ONE) WEEK after the date of this advertisement, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interview.