PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1) from Mining Engineering.
1. Minimum 2 years of experiences in mining industry.
1. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
1. Computer literate
1. Willing to be located in company project sites in remote areas
1. Good communication skills and teamwork.
1.. Evaluate and analyze project performance data related to productivity, cost & safety utilizing PT Petrosea standard systems
1. Contribute to the development of the short term detailed mine execution plans to integrate with the mining operations (utilizing Surpac mine planning software)
1.. Monitor and coordinate engineering activities to ensure efficient production of engineering plans to meet contract program requirements
1. Identify engineering problems, propose solutions and expedite actions regarding the client agreement where necessary
1. Review client plans and requests to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system and understood and implemented
1. Prepare data for the progress claim report to be reviewed by the Engineering Superintendent
1. Collect data related to subcontractor performance and prepare summary reports required for the project
1. Work in conjunction with site survey team to analyze progress surveys and haul profile surveys
1. Coaching and mentoring of graduate mining engineers, mining engineers and technical assistants
1. Minimize exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages
To apply for this position, please forward your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph and quoting in email subject: MINING ENGINEER to :
in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW