PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. In order to maintain its position as world's most efficient coal producer, PT Kaltim Prima Coal is under taking formal continous business and performance improvement.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata - East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Electrical Project Engineer (Code E-EP) Sangatta, Kaltim
* Part of project team involving in initiation and development of project plan and determine the key priorities;
* Provide technical advices and deliver services consistent with time, cost, quality, and safety aspects and contribute to the overall success of the projects;
* Identify potential project problems and risks and develops contingency/mitigation plans. Oversees the implementation and monitors the progress;
* Liaise and have intensive communication with stake holders related project requirements;
* Ensure that all services and projects undertaken meet technical specification, standard and project management practice;
* Demonstrate commitment to company’s HSE and meeting the requirements of KPC Prima Nirbhaya;
* Perform key priorities determined in the section’s annual plan. Contribute in achieving section’s budget plan and work priorities to provide efficient, effective customer service, and identification of strength and opportunity.
* Possess S1 in Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years extensive experiences and proven skills in the mining or industry;
* Willing to work under pressure;
* Use experience accumulated in the current or similar roles to demonstrate a capability to think across others;
* Good interpersonal and communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
* Having knowledge in Health, Safety, and Environment policies, procedures and standards.
* Understand how to manage projects, including engineering, procurement and construction of fixed plant
Successful Candidate will be offered attractive package of family status benefits and broad range of career opportunities in PT. Kaltim Prima Coal.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
Superintendent - Recruitment
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be notified