PT Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM (IBM-JTI) was founded in 2003 as a Service Organization providing resources to PT IBM Indonesia, to perform Hardware installation and After Sales Service for IBM product in Indonesia. Starting 2004, we open our services not limited to IBM product but also for other product. IBM-JTI aim to build the company into an established and respectable company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commit to quality, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of technology.
Today, IBM-JTI focus on Maintenance and Service Business in Information Technology in Indonesia. IBM-JTI short history was build successfully through its commitment to customers, to our people and to share holder. We are seeking for highly motivated candidates to join the challenging opportunity as:
AS400 Operator (Code: OP)
* Male, age max 24 years old, GPA min 3.00
* Fresh graduate with max. 1 years experiences
* Minimum of diploma / bachelor degree with good educational background from a reputable university (majoring electrical or Computer engineering)
* Must have skill in LINUX, UNIX, TCP/IP, network troubleshooting
* Strong leadership, good team works, motivation & hard working
* Familiar to work on site alone and/or in a supervision team
* Good command in English both written, spoken and reading
* Willing to work on shift
Should you interest to perform this challenge in Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM, please send your comprehensive resume via email to :firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 31, 2009.
Or via post to :
PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi-IBM
Landmark Center Tower I, 30th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1 Jakarta 12910
Please state the position code you apply for as your e-mail subject
All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.