PT. International Test Center is the Country Master Distributor for the ETS (Educational Testing Service, USA). Selling ETS reputable testing products, such as the leading ETS TOEIC & ETS TOEFL iBT, and ETS learning Products.
With its expanded facilities office in Mangga Dua Square and its head office in Plaza Sentral Sudirman, PT. International Test Center is looking for young and responsible talents to fill in the position of:
Marketing executives maximize the sales of PT. International Test Center’s, in particular of Commerce and industrial Division. They are also involved with identifying new markets and business opportunities.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
The work of a sales executive is usually very varied and typically involves:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails;
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Recording sales and order information and reporting it to the sales manager
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Supporting the marketing manager, Marketing supervisor and other colleagues
Please note that ONLY QUALIFIED AND COMMITTED CANDIDATES will be shortlisted:
- Good command of English-proven by ETS TOEIC Score:min. 610 (note. TOEIC test will be
- provided in our test center)
- Advanced Diploma (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) holder in any disciplines
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Domiciled in Jabodetabek areas
- Male or Female
- MS. Office/Open Office literate with presentation creation skills
- A result-oriented, positive-thinking and team person
- Willing to do business trip to clients areas
- Having basic understanding of Marketing and Human Resources Management.
Please send your letter and cv to :
Before Oct 18, 2009.