CIMB is one of Malaysia’s best-capitalized investment bank and an integrated financial service provider. Its expertise covers investment banking, including debt capital markets and derivatives, private banking, private equity, asset management, Islamic capital market services and research.
PT CIMB-GK Securities Indonesia is fully owned subsidiary of CIMB Investment Bank, having its Regional Office in Singapore. It is primarily an equity franchise focused on the provision of brokerage services and investment research. CIMB-GK also provides a range of other services, including investment banking, both for Equities and Debt Capital Market.
Highly motivated and achievement oriented individuals are invited to apply to be part of this fast growing organization as:
Executive Secretary To Director
This is a Jakarta-based position and is responsible for:
* Assisting the Director in handling administration works, correspondences, meeting and traveling.
* Performing courtesy communication with business partners, government institutions and other external parties
* Handling all secretarial duties.
To be successful, you should:
* Have minimum of 3 years experience as senior secretary in multi national corporation preferable in the financial sector
* Hold minimum of Secretary Diploma from a reputable institution
* Be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia both in writing and speaking
If you are confident to take up this challenging opportunity, please send your latest comprehensive CV in English within one month after this advertisement to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified