VATTANAC BANK is a licensed Bank operating in Cambodia and offers a full range of retail and commercial banking products and services. In line with our growth strategy, we invite suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
MANAGER, STRATEGIC PLANNING
(Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
The incumbent has overall responsibility for developing, implementing and managing the Strategic Plan of the bank to achieve the bank’s goals and targets. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Management and is expected to play the leading roles in developing overall plan for the current and future business situation to ensure progressing and better future business of the bank.
- Candidate must possess either a recognized Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years in a managerial capacity in Strategic Planning of a Bank or financial institution in the Asia Pacific Region especially Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thai, Laos, Cambodian neighboring countries.
- Thorough knowledge of Strategic Planning concepts, procedures and practices.
- Have a good networking in banking industries particularly in strategic planning
- Strong command of written and verbal English. Verbal and/or written Chinese Mandarin an advantage.
- Strong in report and plan writing skills and analytical skills.
- Able to predict future business banking trends, external factors that may directly/indirectly affects the business.
- Skilled in communications/interpersonal and public relations.
- General financial and business administration skill or experience.
- Strong people management with the ability to drive performance.
Interested candidates are to submit a comprehensive resume together with an application letter stating expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Human Resource Division
No. 89 Preah Norodom Blvd.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Closing Date: 3 October 2009
Remuneration package and benefits will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.