SURVEYOR INDONESIA as state-owned enterprises (BUMN) was established on 1 August 1991. Initially our mission was to assist the Government of Republic Indonesia in expediting the flow of capital goods and equipment from all over the world to Indonesia, to the world class standard Pre-Shipment Inspection.
The Market we serve covers various sector including oil and gas, mining, manufaturing, telecommunication, banking and goverment. Throught our vast experience in different sector, we have built extensive knowledge in business process, which enable us to cater specific needs of our clients.
We are now seeking for dynamic and energetic candidates to be placed at TOTAL E&P INDONESIE as :
* Responsible For
- Plan, schedule and coordinate Site Maintenance, Inspection, Production and Construction activities to minimize plant and equipment downtime
- Ensure a good follow-up of Site Maintenance activities through UNISUP System (SAP/R3)
- Issue Planning’s as per Site requirement, under the responsibility of the PMM (Production & Maintenance Method)
* Situation In Organisation:
- Position report to : Superintendent Production & Maintenance Methods
* Job Dimensions:
- Supplier / Products : Dealing with more than 20 contractors
- Equipment : In support of 57,000 equipment Tags
- Produce maintenance plan, schedules and maintain weekly look-ahead plan.
- Coordinate with all service Supervisors regarding site activities and release the related Work Orders as per work plan.
- Coordinate with Material Controller (DCS) on material requirements and equipment hire/repair.
- Collate required data and update the four or six-week look –a head Site Plan and communicate it to Balikpapan Operation Planning and maintenance engineering group.
- Produce on daily bases a list from UNISUP (SAP/R3) of work Notifications for discussion and review the at Site Manager daily meeting.
- Ensure to reduce the Backlog of the Maintenance activities.
- Ensure that no “black stock” is built up; request if necessary the Store Keeper to return the no required materials.
- Responsible for maintaining SAP/R3 maintenance site data.
- Develop and improve current maintenance planning practice to increase effectiveness In order to minimize downtime and optimizing equipment.
- Maintenance of UNISUP – SAP/R3 Maintenance Management System at SITE.
- Contribute to the achievement of planned maintenance programs.
- Ensuring existence and awareness of suitable and relevant HSE policy.
* Context & Environment:
- Work in close coordination with Head of Service Maintenance, Operating Planning Site & Balikpapan, Inspection, Offshore Site Planners and Method Services, Construction Engineering & Project and Supply Chain.
- Integrating INISUP – SAP/R3 maintenance management system on closure of Teroman.
- Management and upkeep of Maintenance Site Data in early Stages of UNISUP.
- Decide job programs for preventive and break down maintenance as per plan requirement.
- As per Site Planner’s job description.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent. Job role in Site Engineer or Civil/Structural Drafter.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If your qualifications meet our requirement please send application letter CV, recent photograph with code in subject to :
PT. SURVERYOR INDONESIA (BALIKPAPAN)
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Nomor 8-Komplek V&W
Cq. Project Managemen of General Support Service