PT Schneider Indonesia - As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy”. To face the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
Cost Controller (FC)
Responsible to ensure standard price and standard cost of material is well maintained (TP, Plan freight and Plan Duty). To control and analyze variances (PPV, Production, material revaluation, labor, overhead variances). To ensure industrial month and closing is properly done and on time. To ensure costing plan is accurate as per Industrial rules.
- Minimum S1 degree in Accounting (minimum GPA 3.00)
- Experienced in costing minimum 2 years.
- Computer skills needed: SAP, Excel Advanced
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Other skills: analytical skill, communication skill, teamwork skill, be able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
HR Manager for Industrial (HRM) base in Cikarang
Responsible for Industrial in Human Resources Management function including recruitment, training, organization development, employee relations, may also include administration. To ensure Human Resources Management aligned with the company business strategy
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Psychology/ Industrial Engineering/ other Social Sciences
- Minimum 6 years of experiences in Human Resources
- Understanding on HR tools methodology and practices
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written
- Computer literate (Ms. Office)
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervisory and excellence team player
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
Sales Manager TAC (SM TAC)
Responsible for maintaining existing customers, creating & developing new customer base to meet the growth plan of TAC Division by giving good sales support & professional services, includes providing fast response on customer’s inquiries within shortest time. Responsible also for ensuring the achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeted orders, doing and participating in all sales and marketing activities, such as presentations, product update in integrated solutions, customer visits on regular daily basis, and preparing proposals, quotations and tender documents to meet the project requirements, together with the TAC team. Sales Manager has also the responsibility for ensuring good and positive impression of Schneider Electric company image as front liner in the company. Sales Manager must have good access to wide customers and able to deal with high ranking people such as General Manager, Procurement Manager, Vice President, etc.
- Graduated from Electrical Engineering from reputable University S1 Degree
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Sales Engineering, also in Integrated Security Systems Solution and Building System
- Able to communicate in English, Computer literate and Negotiation Skills
- Fast learning, good analytical skill & posses strong drive.
- Able to work under pressure, good teamwork
- Familiar with Schneider Product Knowledge, Tender/Contract/Project Management, Quality Management, Industrial Management, Electrical Network and Basic Design, Master of BMS & Security Engineering Standard (Andover Continuum and Pelco CCTV)
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject.