Heidelberg is the world’s leader in printing technology and manufacturing and is recognized as the most active and rapidly developing printing equipment manufacturer worldwide. Established in Germany in 1850, Heidelberg employ about 18.926 staff working in 250 locations and provide services to over 200,000 customers operating in 170 countries around the world. We are at the forefront of printing innovation, producing solutions for all stages of the print media industry, providing our clients with a wide product portfolio as well as software components designed to integrate all printing manufacturing processes.
Heidelberg Indonesia is currently looking for a:
Skills, values and experience required
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff at all levels.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. English is a must.
- Good organizational and administrative skill.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Advance skills in Excel is a must.
- Good knowledge of taxation
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Holding a University degree with at least three years proven accounting related experience.
Your future and how to apply
Heidelberg’s philosophy is to develop an international network of people with the most varied abilities that are capable of the seemingly impossible and can function as a team working across borders. We need motivated employees with know-how, who regard the lifelong learning process as a normal state of affairs and we expect these people to become the pillars of Heidelberg’s and our client’s strength. We offer an attractive benefit package and excellent career development opportunities.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Heidelberg Indonesia, Mulia Business Park
Building 103 E , Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 58-60