PT Fastfood Indonesia Tbk is the sole owner of the KFC franchise in Indonesia, founded by Gelael Group in 1978 as the first party who obtained the franchise for KFC Indonesia. The Company began operating its first restaurant in October 1979 in Road Melawai, Jakarta, and the success of this outlet, followed by the opening of further outlets in Jakarta and the expansion of coverage areas to big cities in Indonesia, the other including Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar and Manado. Continue to achieve success in brand development as a business making KFC fast-food franchises well-known and dominant in Indonesia.
- Male/Female, age maximum 40 years ago.
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting areas.
- Have good knowledge in accounting system, policy & procedures (PSAK), and Indonesian Taxation.
- Highly integrity & motivated, full of initiative, risk focus and attention to details.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently.
- Able to work cooperatively within a team environment.
- Demonstrate high service attitude with good, analytical, judgment and problem solving skill.
- Outstanding Pc skill on Microsoft office and proficiency in written and spoken English.
Send your resume, CV,copy of certificate, academic transcript, and recent photograph (4×6) to:
Recruitment & Selection Department
PT FAST FOOD INDONESIA (KFC)
Jl. Daan Mogot No. 163 Gang Macan
Jakarta Barat 11510
email : email@example.com