PT Britmindo is an established professional Mining company providing services that include Mine Development, Mine Management, Operational Improvements, Technical Studies and Consultancy to the leading Indonesian mining companies, international banks, local and foreign investors. Our Corporate Vision is to raise the professionalism and quality of mining in Indonesia by providing reliable, high quality services.
Our team includes qualified expatriate and Indonesian mining engineers, geologists and other key disciplines who work at both our Jakarta Head office and various site locations throughout Indonesia. We are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company.
Reporting to the Principals with general duties are:
- Proven management of a small specialist team of geologists and mining engineers,
- Able to organize geological exploration teams,
- Capable of holding meetings and presentations in English,
- Able to prepare technical reports in English,
- Able to liaise with a client base of significant international companies,
- Assisting Client in dealing with “soft issues” relating to Engineering work,
- Maintaining time line and program for development period.
- Holds a geology degree from a recognized Indonesian University,
- Minimum 10 years coal experience in exploration, modeling, mine planning and mine operations,
- Strong working knowledge of Mincom Minescape Mine Planning Software,
- Experienced with Alternative mining Software,
- Reasonably fluent in English language,
- Proven management experience and ability to work unsupervised.
The position will be based in Jakarta but occasional travel to sites will be required. This is a permanent position and Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level in a committed, exciting workplace change with a dynamic view of mining as world demand for commodities has never been greater, please apply or email your application and CV with position title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications closed for this job on 15th October 2009.