PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
(Jawa Timur - Surabaya)
- To plan annual work plan and stipulate work target for every unit under his/her supervision and ensure the achievement of branches profit target.
- To develop and improve Bank’s image in business groups on regional government institutions as well as maintain and expand the network in order to support marketing activity for financial products/services.
- To control monthly expenses and approves expenses in order that expense budget according to the budget.
- To organize goals responsibility from operation unit and training for staffs under his/her supervision at level of branch office to assist implementation of human resources development under his/her organization units.
- To provide operational support to branch offices within branch offices supervision area in order to help bank operational.
- To maintain and enhance subordinates’ motivation and productivity by directing, motivating, and assist in solving personnel issues.
- To respond audit result to overcome improprieties occurred comprehensively.
- To formulate and perform preventive measures in order to prevent reoccurrence of complained errors.
- To ensure branches personel has deliver standard of service to the customers in appropriate to guarantee customers satisfaction
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Funding lending product, Bank Accounting Operation Knowledge, Credit Management.
- Preferred skill(s): Integrity and Leadership, Target and Strategy Orientation, Relationship Development.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Preferred language(s): Chinese.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Retail Banking/Branch Operation or Credit Management.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn
Closing Date: 2-10-09