In Indonesia, PT Orica Mining Services currently seeks suitable personnel to fill the following position:
Fleet & Reliability Superintendent
- Preferably at least 10 years experience in Fleet Management
- Have knowledge in project management skills.
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- To be based in Balikpapan willing to travel within the country or overseas.
- Have knowledge in operational practices and regulatory requirements across a broad.
- Committed to work within the Company standards of Safety, Health, Environment and Business Ethics.
- Ensure appropriate utilization of existing regional assets
- Supervise the fleet and reliability activities for the Indonesian field Operations. Including control over field resources in Indonesia, with a line accountability for establishment and maintenance of operational standards in all bulk operations
- Supervision of Continuous Improvement Projects to improve Maintenance and Fleet’s efficiency and cost competitiveness
- Prepare formal Reports on Equipment, personnel, maintenance and spend levels and efficiencies
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write position title in subject column)