Musim Mas is one of Indonesia’s most dynamic groups, with a diversified portfolio of products and assets. Its activities are centered on its core business of palm cultivation and palm oil processing. It is a market leader in the manufacturing of palm oil, soap, margarine and owns ships, tankers, a grain terminal and bulk tank terminals. We are looking for highly motivated professionals to fill in the positions below:
- To plan, organize, control, monitor and manage the biogas power plant project.
- To manage site supervision works.
- To plan and schedule works activities and deliverables.
- To comply on company’s operating procedures in project management
- Male max 45 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree of mechanical or Environmental Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences in project management
- knowledge of MS Project Software
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Able to communicate in english will be an advantage
- Good management and result oriented
- willing to work in Medan and Kalimantan
If you are interested, please send your application, resume and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org