ELO Digital Office develops one of the world's leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) software. Our product family is distributed through reputable IT companies who tailor and support the product according to the client's needs.
Due to their scalability ELO software solutions can be used from single users to large corporations. With over 600,000 users worldwide, ELO Digital Office is one of the leading developers in its space.
We are looking for a Pre Sales Consultant who supports our sales department in large and more complex sales cycles. As Pre Sales Consultant you are responsible for answering request for Information (RFI) and requests for proposals (RFP), analyzing complex processes and translate it to a solution, give product presentations and workshops, analyzing market needs and develop new target accounts together with the sales and business development department.
* Support the sales teams in closure of all sales opportunities.
* Understand and analyze customer's business needs, Prepare and conduct solution demonstration to prospective clients
* Perform feasibility studies and proof of concept
* Preparation of business proposals addressing clients business needs
* Fluent in presentations, negotiations and ability to liaise with top management
* Excellent communication skills and customer orientation skills
* A team player
* Resourceful and business-oriented
* Self motivated and willing to undertake challenges
* Possess a minimum of 2-3 years of software project implementation experience
Please send your complete CV and photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be process