Rabobank Indonesia is a part of the Rabobank Group, a full-range financial services provider founded on co-operative principles. Headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, the Group employs more than 60.000 staffs in 43 countries, servicing the needs of more than nine million clients worldwide. Food & Agribusiness is the international prime focus of the Rabobank Group. Our solidity and stability is evidenced by being ranked 4th in the World's Safest Bank 2008 list by Global Finance Magazine.
Relationship Officer (ROO)
Location: Sumatera, East Java, Central Java, West Java, Pontianak, Bali
- Developing and maintaining the prime, existing, and new clients
- Maintain a good relationship with prime, existing and new clients
- Create and open potential network
- Having sufficient knowledge of banking products
- Identify clients' credibility
- Minimum Bachelor degree from any discipline
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (from 4.00 scale)
- Good in English (written and/or spoken)
- Customer service oriented and result oriented
- Experienced in the same field are preferable, minimum 1 year
- Willing to be located out from Jakarta (Sumatera, East Java, Central Java, West Java, Pontianak, Bali). Preferably local citizen
Please send your complete resume to : email@example.com
Please put the position code in your email subject.