PT Semen Andalas Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan with some traveling as:
Tax & Treasury Assistant Manager (Code: TAM)
Reports to Tax & Treasury Manager, the candidate is responsible to:
- Minimize of tax liability through good tax planning and management by identifying company specific tax issues and planning to ensure appropriate savings in tax.
- Tax report must be submitted timely and of good quality.
- Review and submit all statutory tax obligations, annual tax returns and tax computations within the required time limits and ensure that all tax queries and issues are dealt within a timely manner.
- Promptly clear outstanding tax backlog and update tax record and solving disputes on all tax and duties (withholding tax, VAT, corporate tax, real property gains tax, stamps duties, customs duties, etc.) with various authorities.
- Aim for zero tax penalty , analyze and report fund movement.
- Monitor foreign exchange and negotiate with bank to get highest rate from time deposit.
- Review bank reconciliation and examine payment process and accurateness of payment.
- Confirm that payment authorization process procedure adherence to company’s rules.
- Cooperate internally (Purchasing and Marketing) and externally (supplier and distributor) regarding payment process.
- Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Tax/Fiscal.
- Having minimum 2 years experience as tax consultant or 4 years experience as tax supervisor in MNC.
- Hold a Certified Tax Consultant (Brevet A & B) is preferred.
- Must be hands on in solving problem and avoid short cut and short-term solutions.
- Must be strong in detail and number crunching.
- Possess good knowledge of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Tax.
- Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software (SAP, JDE, PICKS).
- English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
- Leading People, Leading Change, Vision & Purpose, Organizational Awareness, Development Others
- Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking , Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 5th September 2009 to:
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES