Established since 1974, Panin Life has rapidly grown to become one of the leading Life Insurance Company in Indonesia. Going public in 1983, it became the first public listed Life Insurance Company in the country.
For more than 35 years, Panin Life has proven its survival capability withstands changes in various economic conditions. Renowned for its ease and professionalism in reimbursements of policy claims, the company has been widely recognized as one of the people's most trustworthy companies. Forbes Asia Magazine, in its October 2005 edition, acknowledged Panin Life as one the "200 Best Companies of the Asia Pacific Region, and also ranked second during the Indonesian Business Award 2005 for the category of "Indonesia's Best Insurance Companies". Other than that, it was the best 3 publicly listed company in "Best 20 Insurance Companies" according to Investor Magazine in the year 2007. In 2008, Panin Life also ranked as the best syariah branch of life insurance company with total assets under IDR 10 billion according to Investor Magazine.
Panin Life as one of the leading life insurance companies with annual revenue of more than IDR 1 trillion, invites you to join us as:
- Male, age between 21 - 29 years old
- Minimum D3 Degree in Management / Accounting from one of the reputable universities
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience in purchasing (especially in tender offering procedures) will be a plus point
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel & Word)
- Good command in English
- Good communication and negotiation skills, team work, and good analytical thinking
- High level of integrity, honest, proactive, high initiative, willing to learn new things and teachable, with positive attitude and high commitment to deliver the result
Submit your CV & recent photo to:
Human Capital Department
Panin Life Center, 7th Fl.
Jl. Letjend S. Parman Kav. 91
By September 13, 2009
Put subject "Purc"
Only short listed candidates will be notified to undergo further processes