Monroe Consulting Group is an executive level recruitment specialist. Boasting a network of offices throughout South East Asia we provide expertise and knowledge of local and cross boarder recruitment.
We are currently recruiting for a global leader in network-critical physical infrastructure (NCPI) solutions based in the US.
I.Services Project Manager - (Jakarta Raya)
- Responsible for post-sales project management for datacenter and other enterprise project in Indonesia
- Create detailed project design after receiving Purchase Order,
- Procurement of the equipment/ancillary
- Schedule and cost control of the installation
- Start up and hand over
- Must be able to deliver the project within the budgeted project costs. Consistently win project variation costs to increase profitability of the projects.
- Posses an Electrician’s License and/or Project Management
- Certifications and some technical training in large UPS or M&E systems
- 5 – 10 years experience in Electrical or Mechanical Contracting, both hands-on and at supervisory level
- Must have proven experience in managing large M&E projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio or CAD, email systems, and web based applications
II.Solutions Engineer - (Jakarta Raya)
- Provide both pre-and post sales support for high-end customers
- Help convert leading CE firms to adopt ISX solution
- Work with Client Relationship Executives on the relationship and technical management of large deals
- Work with Client Relationship Executives to provide technical assistance to reseller accounts
- Identify and steer opportunities and assist the Sales team with pre-sales activities including the development of proposals, running technical workshops and conducting demonstrations and presentations
- Co-ordinate technical sales seminars for business partners, CEs and end-users on the benefits and features, key application environments and how to sell, of the product range
- Serve as the key resource in the set-up, implementation and management of the Demo/Training Room
- Undertake tasks requiring technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product fit and defining support needs
- Translate solution concept into detailed technical specification using our various Tools
- Involve in the New Product Development (NPD) Process to ensure meeting of the customers technical needs
- Design Network Critical Physical Infrastructure (NCPI) solutions made up of power, cooling, racking, management and services for end users which require only standard components and escalating more complex configurations to Applications Engineers
- Facilitate and monitor activities escalated to Application Engineers, Project Managers and other support functions for critical projects implemented through assigned resellers
- Liaise with third party sub-contractors to obtain quotations and design specifications for products outside of APC’s manufactured range to complete a customer solution
- Use reporting tools (e.g., Siebel, Lotus Notes, Build Out Tool) as the source and archive for all data, actions, commitments, and tracking of business
- Degree Qualification in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 4 – 5 years experience, with at least 3 yrs in the presales role
- Single or 3-Phase Power experience is essential
- Visio or Auto-cad skills
- Basic knowledge of electrical power and air conditioning
- Basic understanding of business and financial terms such as Capex, Opex, ROI, ROA, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to conduct presentations for different audiences
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good time management
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent grooming skills
- Excellent technical report writing skills
III.Client Relationship Executive - (Jakarta Raya)
- This position is responsible for managing Enterprise accounts and for achieving targeted sales revenue goals.
- This person will systematically work towards the long term goal of making accounts standardised on the designs and solutions. It involves developing and managing relationships in the accounts’ all decision making and influencing levels (including external influences), increasing share of served and available opportunities within the account, as well as weakening competitor strongholds within the account. Efforts will include exploring, leveraging and closing opportunities for integrated data centre build-outs, Enterprise Systems solutions (consisting of power, cooling, racks, management accessories, etc.), professional services, and turnkey projects for IT facilities. Key tasks will include account mapping, development of key contacts and sponsors, identification of all opportunities (in the Enterprise Systems space) to build a funnel, and close opportunities systematically so as to maximise share of wallet within the accounts.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with at least 3 years in end-user sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Engineering or Science is an advantage)
- Proven ability to build relationships and effectively sell to senior executives and CxOs
- Proven skills in the areas of strategic account planning and development
- Strong cold calling, prospecting, presentation, communication and writing skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
IV.Service Operation Manager - (Jakarta Raya)
- Monitor the implementation of operation plan in ASP and Onsite team to be in line with SOP so as to achieve the agreed level of SLA and CSI
- Facilitate complaint & compliance management in ASP and Onsite Team in order to provide the proposed recommendation to superior for decision making process
- Monitor the availability of human resource and tools in ASP and Onsite Team in order to ensure the achievement of productivity level and SLA
- Develop CSI program in ASP and Onsite function, i.e. queuing system, uniform/groom, officer development program, good environment, etc., in order to increase level of Customer Satisfaction Index
- Coordinate with Service Quality department in organizing officer development program so as to achieve the agreed level of CSI
- Work closely with each Supervisor from SPD, ASP, Front Desk and Bench Repair in assuring the availability of spare parts and determine the preventive action to get better solution of spare parts availability
- Review weekly report from ASP & Onsite team to ensure standard of CSI is achieved and provide action plan
- Coordinate meeting with other related function in ASP and Onsite team in order to ensure the operational activities are performed effectively and efficiently which in line with SOP and the prevailing company’s policy and procedure
- Bachelor degree (S1), majoring electrical engineering or industrial engineering from reputable University
- Minimum 7 years related working experience with at least 2 years experience in managerial level
- Experienced in managing Service Center Operation in Electronic/Consumer Electronics and IT Industries
- English is mandatory
V.Marketing Executive - (Jakarta Raya)
- This position is responsible for planning, managing and evaluating marketing communications strategies to help the country sales team achieve its sales goal.
- This person has to collaborate with APC-MGE’s sales team to develop marketing programs that are consistent with APC-MGE business strategies.
- This person will also develop and implement online advertising campaigns for the country, in line with the company’s business strategies
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- 5 yrs experience in marketing communication, of which 2-3 years experience in media planning/buying, preferably in corporate or agency environment.
- Proficient in computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the Sales function and processes and how the Marketing function can complement and enhance its performance.
- Travel limited to internal meetings and kick offs. Once or twice a quarter at maximum.
Qualified Applicants should apply via this site or e-mail to :
Wisma Kemang 2nd Floor
Jl Kemang Selatan Raya No 1
Jakarta Selatan 12560