A manufacturing company specialized in plastic packaging serving the cosmetics, personal care, and house care industries would like to invite qualified candidates to join our fast-growing company based in Surabaya
Engineering & Maintenance Supervisor
- Male, max 35 years old, min S1 in electrical or mechanical engineering background
- Min 5 years working experience in related field position
- Prior experience in injection and blow molding industry is preferred
- Experienced in electrical installation is a must
- Experienced in pneumatics and automation system
- Proficient in CAD
- Min passive English
- Overseeing the operations of Engineering & Maintenance department
- Create planning and implement maintenance and repair on manufacturing facilities, including production equipment and utilities.
- Develop jigs and fixtures to increase efficiency and productivity in production activities
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure manufacturing process runs smoothly by supporting with minimum downtime on machines, equipment, and other utilities.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting of the Engineering and Maintenance department activities, constantly implementing changes on processes and procedures to improve the department’s efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze, review, and develop the manufacturing equipment to improve manufacturing efficiency.
Candidates should possess excellent communication and leadership skill, self motivation, good teamwork, commitment to business ethics, ability to work under pressure, and passion to grow with the company
Interested and qualified candidates is requested to send the complete resume and details to:
PT Inti Duta Lestari Plasindo
Rungkut Industri 3/ 29