Situated in “old Surabaya”‚ this stately Dutch colonial-style compound was built in 1862 and is now a preserved historical site. Previously used as an orphanage managed by the Dutch‚ it was purchased in 1932 by Liem Seeng Tee‚ the founder of Sampoerna‚ with the intent of it being used as Sampoerna’s first major cigarette production facility.
Today‚ the compound is still functioning as a production plant for Indonesia’s most prestigious cigarette‚ Dji Sam Soe. In commemoration of Sampoerna’s 90th anniversary in 2003‚ the central complex has been painstakingly restored and is now open to public. The original central auditorium is now a museum and the east side has been transformed into a unique structure containing a café, a merchandise kiosk and an art gallery. The building on the west side remains the official family residence.
House of Sampoerna is currently accepting applications for the following position:
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
- To supervised all financial transaction that are processed and recorded in an accurate and timely manner and comply with local statutory including tax regulation as well as Sampoerna/PMI policies and procedure, and be able to prepare financial statement.
- Holding a minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), major in Accounting
- Having 2 years experiences in supervisor level, Hotel accounting background will be an advantage
- Understand Indonesian Accounting Standards & Reporting and Control Policies & Procedures
- Having knowledge of Indonesia taxation and able to prepare Financial & Cash Flow Reports
- Computer literate as well as Fluent in English
- Willing to be located in Surabaya
Applicants shall submit a comprehensive resume not later than September 4, 2009.
PT HM. Sampoerna, Tbk
Jl. Rungkut Industri Raya 18 Surabaya 60293