I.Technical Manager – Textile Mills - (Jakarta/Bandung/Semarang)
Reporting to Business Manager Textile, Technical Manager Textile Mills is a senior person who will strengthen sales team in achieving overall target by providing both commercial and technical support. He/she will be mapping key target customers, establishing key contacts with prospective accounts, planning and executing project developments, which includes conducting hands-on trials.
- Textile Chemistry/Engineering
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 15 years of experiences in textile mill processes both technically and commercially, with focus in dying process
- Extensive network in textile mill industry through out Indonesia with extensive communication with all level contacts at customer side.
- People Management and Project management: mapping potentials, developing sales plan, and securing orders
- Experiences in applying chemicals for dying process, enzymes handling knowledge will be an advantage
- Profound credibility in Indonesia textile mill industry
- Personal traits of sound analytical ability, change facilitator, proactive, result oriented, and mature
- Fluent in spoken and written English (other language will be a plus)
- Experience with international working environment will be an advantage
- Can be based in Jakarta/Bandung/Semarang, with traveling required both domestic and overseas.
II.Senior Sales Representative Textile ( 2 Positions) - (Bandung, Semarang)
Reporting to the Sales Manager, candidate will conduct daily business activities within specific business unit . Available position is to be based in Bandung (1 position) and Semarang (1 Position)
- Textile Chemistry/Engineering, Chemicals/Chemicals Engineering Degree
Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 4 years of experience in selling raw material chemicals to textiles industry in Central Java / West Java area
- Experiences in dying finishing and or garment laundry washing will be an advantage
- Enjoy dynamic environment and traveling
- Positive, creative, independent and have strong passion to learn & work with team across Indonesia and the region
III.Staff Administrasi - (Sulawesi Selatan - Makasar)
- Usia Max. 30 tahun
- S1 Akuntansi
- Pengalaman sebagai Staff Administrasi min: 2 tahun
- Memiliki SIM C
- Bersedia ditempatkan di Makasar
IV.Account Receivable Controller - (Jakarta Raya)
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience at Public Accountant Firm (KAP)
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Others or Financial Accounting & Reporting.
- Full-Time positions available.
- English active.
- Discipline, hard work and able to work under pressure
- Able to operate computer literature (MS. Office)
If you are confident that you can meet our requirement, please forward your application with complete curriculum vitae and most recent photograph to:
Jl. MT Haryono Kav. 15 G
raha Pratama Bld. 17th Floor
Closing date : 19 September 2009