Our Client is a European based firm that offers engineering products like transmission units and geared motors. They have manufacturing and sales offices all over the world including USA, Australia, South Africa, Europe, China and Thailand and they currently want to expand in Indonesia.
I.Country Manager - (Jakarta Raya)
- To grow sales in Country by maintaining existing customers and, much more importantly, developing new customers by strategic prospecting within agreed industrial segments.
- To assist in selecting industrial segments to provide growth whilst always looking to uncover new business opportunities inside and outside our normally addressed segments.
- To develop an intimate understanding of our Value Proposition and win profitable sales by finding customers who will understand, need, value and buy our products.
- Knowledge of power transmission products as well as recognised Industry qualification (Steel/Aluminium, Cement, Oil & Gas or Power Generation).
- At least 4 years in a sales environment with practical involvement in business development.
- University education in Mechanical Engineering up to at least a bachelor degree.
- FLUENT ENGLISH required - up to BUSINESS level, reading & writing.
- AGE: 30 - 50 years old
- Applicants must be willing to travel within Indonesia
II.HR Compensation and Benefit - (Jakarta Raya)
- Developing and implement employee performance appraisal policy and procedure
- Handling monthly payroll payment with high level of accuracy
- Providing recommendation for compensation review, salary increase by regularly review compensation and benefit structure
- Reviewing company’s policy and procedure for health benefit, annual leave, overtime.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s):
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
III.Relationship Manager SME/WM - (Jawa Tengah - Semarang)
- Manage and monitor existing small and medium sized corporate customers’ portfolio by extending banking facilities and providing premium services to them
- Attain profit objectives in line with the Bank’s lending guidelines and marketing strategies
- Expand client portfolio by exploring new business opportunities
- Age Between 25 until 35 years old
- Hold Bachelor degree from any major
- Minimum 5 years experienced in Small Medium Enterprise (SME) business, effectively selling products to a wide range of business customers in a demanding sales environment
- Has ability to effectively plan and manage time to work substantially without close supervision
- Has ability to work effectively with centrally designed products and an experience in selling financial services products would be desirable
- Has pleasant and excellent interpersonal skills
- Has ambitions to fulfill sales target and excellent leadership skill
- Has ability and passion to provide excellent and personalized service to new and existing customer
- Has good command in English, min passive
- Has good understanding of financial analysis
IV.Regional Business Manager - (Jakarta Raya)
1. Implement and control targeted sales level
- Make effective sales strategy for designated territory
- Assign efficient and transparent authority and accountability to his/her subordinates on the sales implementation process
- Monitor results and solve any problems relating to customers, consumers, agents and other concerned parties urgently
2. Understand needs of consumers and customers, and business positions and SLI’s major competitors
- Gather intelligence information related to consumer needs and business competition climate within designated sales territory
- Demonstrate as an effective Sara Lee Indonesia’s Sales Representative by conducting efficient selling process:
- Prospecting Customers
- Handling Objections
- Negotiation and Closing
- Follow up
3. Leading by example to his/her subordinates, customers, agents, peers and other related business and social communities
- Utilize effective and efficient approaches in directing, supporting, teambuilding and coaching whichever appropriate
4. Develop and retain sales force
- Give subordinates opportunity to grow
- Identify and appraise subordinates’ strength and weakness objectively
- Optimize utilization of subordinates’ strengths in their functional and management competencies
- Improve subordinates’ weakness appropriately by providing continued coaching
5. Practice Global Business Standard
- Conduct all business activities with honesty, integrity and fair dealing
- Provide a positive role model by maintaining consistency of words and actions
6. Manage the respective Branch Office administration function according to the Company’s procedures
- Control the Branch Office’s accounting and general administration activities, regional promotion budget, sales planning, and other related issues
- Make sales target reports (monthly and quarterly)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Experience in sales FMCG
- Ability to achieve independent agreed sales target monthly, quarterly and annually
- Ability to control budgets and stock management
- Communication, listening and interpersonal skills (oral & written): Bahasa Indonesia + English
- Computer literate
- Flexibility (adaptation to the changing needs and priorities in the work environment)
- Work under pressure
- Ability to identify, analyze, organize and solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Team approach / cooperation : work with others in order to meet goals, accomplish work, and resolve problems
- Customer service oriented: understand and anticipate the needs of the customer
- Ability to identify and pursue new ideas, solutions, methods or opportunities to increase productivity and quality
- Know effectively how to deal with change & resistance
Please send your update CV in word document, Current Salary and Expectation Salary to:
PLEASE SUBMIT A COMPREHENSIVE RESUME TO
World Trade Center 16th Floor Jl. Jendral Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Karet - Setia Budi Jakarta Selatan 129
Closing Date : 09 September 2009