PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung.
ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in China", "Best Trading in the World", "Best Management Company in China" awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as "Most Honored Corporation in China".
ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN.
Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Head of Risk Management
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
- Determine the suitable management framework to be implemented in the bank
- Perform the monitoring on the implementation of the risk management strategy recommended by Risk Management Committee and approved by Board of Directors for the sake of ensuring its implementation is in line with the established plan.
- Perform the monitoring on overall risk exposure/position, every risk type, and every functional activity as well as the related analysis and report in order to find out the overall risk position.
- Perform the stress testing whenever it is necessary in order to find out the impact of the implementation of risk management’s strategy and policy on the working performance of everyoperational working area/group.
- Perform the research on the activity proposal and/or new products proposed or developed by a certain unit in the bank, focusing mainly on the aspect of bank ability to perform the activity and or new product including the applied system and procedure as well as its impact on the overall bank risk exposure.
- Evaluate and convey the proposed establishment of tolerance and risk limit or the maximum risk exposure obligatory to be maintained by bank to Risk Management Committee based on the input of Operational Working Area/Group, in accordance with the authority owned by Risk Management Working Area/Group.
- Evaluate data accuracy and validity applied by the bank to measure the risk against the bank using the model for internal interest.
- Compose and convey the risk profile report to President Director and Risk Management Committee periodically or at least tri-monthly. If necessary, in certain condition, the reporting frequency level can be accelarated.
- Perform the supervision on all staff in Risk Management Working Area/Group.
- Perform the coordination on other working area/groups for the sake of reporting data collection which will be used as the reporting materials of bank risk profile.
- Convey the Bank Risk Profile Reports and other reports related to risk management to Risk Management Committee and Bank Indonesia.
- Perform other tasks given by direct superior as long as they are still in the scope and function of Risk Management Division Head.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Management/General Manager/CEO/VP/Directors specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent. Job role in Risk Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code HR@ina.icbc.com.cn