Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (FSE – 08/09)
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing the analytical instruments manufactured by the company.
- Offering potential customers products such as service contracts and spare parts.
- Build, develop and maintain strong customer relationships to ensure long-term business success.
- Assist customers with any queries they may have and provide training as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, preferably in electronics or biomedical engineering.
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar position (different industries accepted).
- Willing to travel around Indonesia and perform service calls after hours if required.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Hard-worker, meticulous, and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Good communication skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic organisation, please send a detailed resume (please indicate your current & expected salary as well as how you meet the above requirements) to :
PT. ABBOTT INDONESIA
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, Suite 1000
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav. V-TA
Or alternatively, you can send your application to :
Please indicate our reference code in the subject header of your email or in the top left hand corner of the envelope.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be notified.