At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
AVP Busniess Planning (Code: AVP BP PFS - 09)
The job holder is responsible develop plan to increase income for PFS by improving cross selling, develop sales and distribution plan for product and segment, develop KPI and reward system for all sales channels within PFS Develop cross referral initiatives and reward system with other relevant functions.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Has a minimum of 6 years experiences in the area of business analysis.
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills.
- Possesses a pleasant personality, team players and ‘people’ oriented type.
- Proficient in English and Computer Literate, i.e. MS Office.
- Has a strong drive to succeed.
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC - Human Resources Department
World Trade Center, 4th Floor,
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31,
Please put the position code:PFS-09 as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.id