The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train
and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards
and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies.
Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher
Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in
the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by
the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare
future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities
within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced
individuals to join our team as :
Finance Staff (FS –SSE)
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in finance area *from an NGO or formal educational institution.
- Good understanding and experience in area of A/P, A/R, costing, budgeting, projection, financial reporting, financial reconciliation, corporate finance and financial analysis.
- Good knowledge in taxation and accounting principles.
- Good English skill both spoken and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Solid computer literacy skill in MS Excel.
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by
email to :
firstname.lastname@example.org by stating position code
applied for in the email subject no later than July 21, 2009.