PT Rutledge Indonesia - Rutledge has proven to be the trusted name in World H2S safety with an unblemished record since its establishment in 1981. Rutledge is honoured to have successfully fulfilled the requirements of its Petroleum and Drilling Contractor customers, both on & offshore. We are currently seeking qualified and competent to fill the position below:
HSE Engineer (Off shore)
Personnel Requirement :
Job Description/responsibilities: HSE Personnel
- Assisting COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE in the implementation of COMPANY USE Policies and Procedures on site and ensuring safe operations on the WORKSITE including the marine operations.
- Providing HSE advice to COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.
- Being part of on site emergency response team under the direction of COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE and CONTRACTOR Management and ensuring that emergency drill is carried out regularly.
- Participating in accident investigation Liaising with COMPANY USE management and on site COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE regarding USE matters.
- Assisting in on site HSE planning and inspection
- Conducting onsite COMPANY HSE meeting and training
- Liaising with USE COMPANY personnel in Jakarta.
- Monitoring HSE performance and preparing USE periodic reports to conform with COMPANY reporting standard.
Has Knowledge & experience in following requirement:
- Heavy Lifting operations
- As HSE Reps in Off shore Rig
- Working at height
- Working in confined space
- Management of change
- Material handling
- Chemical Safety
- Mechanical & Electrical safety
- Hazardous and general waste handling
- Emergency response including oil spill response
- permit to work
- Fire fighting and fire protection system
- first Aid
- Defensive Driving
- Accident & Incident reporting and investigation
- HSE statistics reporting
- Handle and report if there is pollution
- awareness on cleanliness
- Work together with doctor on duty on environment health
- Minimum of 5 (five) years on HSE experiences with preference experience offshore operations.
- Understand HSE management system in oil and gas operation and its implementation
- Certificates of Sea Survival, HUET and medical fitness to work offshore.
- Good offshore drilling operation knowledge.
- Familiar with IMO regulation (ISM, Marpol SOLAS and ISPS Code).
- Familiar with Indonesian regulation related to HSE activities/system.
- Ability to conduct HSE related inspections, training, meeting, briefing, drills and exercises
Qualified candidates who have the related experience; are invited to send their detailed CVs including photograph, current & expected salary IMMEDIATELY, directly to :
we regret only short-listed candidates shall be notified.