Our Client are a well establish company operating under one of Indonesia largest business group. They are currently experiencing tremendous growth and expansion. Therefore they are looking for talented professionals to join for SAP position with the requirement are as follows:
As an HR & General Affairs Manager, this position reports to the top Management, advises and assists company’s employees in formulating corporate objectives, policies, strategies & GA matters. The Candidate is charged with authorizing company plans, programs, procedure and budget to ensure the effective management of Human Resources and General activities. His/her leadership must move the company toward its goals.
HR & General Affairs Manager
(Kalimantan Timur - Tarakan)
- General Affairs; ensuring & monitoring all legal documents related with business has been provided and valid in accordance to our Corporate Policy as required, Monitoring Security personnel activities in order to avoid any disruption for company’s asset both from internal or external, Monitoring House Keeping Program in all business area, Controlling and Monitoring Insurance for Company Assets.
- Personnel Administration; including medical care services, organizing database of all employees (filling & Controlling into Payroll data on salary changes, promotions, allowance changes, social benefits like claims of worker), prepare monthly report to Jamsostek, controlling report about employee monthly salary, monitoring or controlling expire date employee agreement for contract, probation
- Strategic; Preparing and Evaluating HR Strategic, Developing HRD & GA Policies & Procedures, Socialize the Objectives, Strategy, Policy, and Planning to Department concerned
- Recruitment Process; developing and evaluating recruitment strategy in line with business objectives, ensuring and monitoring Man Power planning to the all Department were prepared in accurately, monitoring with recruitment team about selection process from written test, interview, evaluating and interpreting test results, and medical examination
- To prevent and settled labor dispute
- To maintain good relationship with all related parties in the area of manpower and labor
- To manage a workforce personnel in company and to handle Industrial Relations and dispute.
- To maintain good relationship with government and others company related.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology, Law or related fields
- Preferably 5 years working experienced as Managers specializing in HR & General Affairs in Resources such as Plantation, Forestry etc.
- Experience In Managing Labor Union.
- Has Wide Exposure with Employee Relations and Industrial Relation matters.
- Manage & maintain industrial peace
- Manage & control internal GA administration
- Monitor and Control legal aspect, expatriates and Government license & Permits
- High level of honesty, integrity and accountability
- Computer literate and language proficiency in English (active)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be willing for East Kalimantan relocation
Only Candidate who is willing to be located in East Kalimantan will be processed further. Please send update cv to: