Cadbury is a leading global confectionery company with an outstanding portfolio of chocolate, gum and candy brands. We create brands people love - brands like Cadbury, Trident and Halls. Our heritage starts back in 1824 when John Cadbury opened a shop in Birmingham selling cocoa and chocolate. Since then we have expanded our business throughout the world by a program of organic and acquisition led growth. On 7 May 2008, the separation of our confectionery and Americas Beverages businesses was completed creating Cadbury plc with a vision to be the world’s BIGGEST and BEST confectionery company.
In Indonesia, currently we focus selling chocolates through modern trade channel.
In supporting our Growth Agenda in Bali, we search for the following position in Bali:
- The role is responsible for selling our well known, Cadbury brand in Bali.
- Implement sales activities and trade promotions within the assigned budget.
- Achieving sales target.
- Ensure the availability of the products in stores.
- Check the merchandising display of the products in stores.
- Record and control the bad stock returns.
- Good in communication skills both written and verbal
- Focus on sales target achievements.
- Good negotiation and selling skills
- Good analytical skills, capable in making good sales report and in analyzing the sales data.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor degree (S1) in any discipline from reputable University, Diploma degree (D3) will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, preferably in food category by selling through modern trade channels.
- Possesses experience in reputable Consumer Goods Company in Indonesia.
Should you have the experience and qualification required, please send your CV directly to this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org