We are an established Malaysian public listed company in the domestic and international Oil & Gas industry.We deliver innovative and cost effective marginal field development solutions to our prestigious Clients.
We are progressing towards an exciting and challenging future. We seek those who share our vision, passion and determination to go the distance with us.
- Understands issues and challenges of the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Manages client expectations effectively.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Full-Time positions available.
If you meet the above job requirements, interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / via e-mail or alternatively please submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Attention: Chief Representative
M3nergy Beta Sdn Bhd
Menara Thamrin 16th Floor, Suite 1603
Jl. M.H. Thamrin Kav. 3
Jakarta 10340 Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.m3nergy.com
Closing Date : 20 Juli 2009