PT. PHILLIP SECURITIES INDONESIA Member of Indonesia Stock Exchange
We are from Phillip Capital Group Singapore & Member of Indonesia Stock Exchange seeking for IT officer & Finance officer with diploma/bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Engineering, and Finance/Accounting to fill the following positions :
APPLICATION DEVELOPER (AD)
- Experience in developing application up to implementation phase, with Object Oriented Programming Concept using either C#, JAVA, or C++ language.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (SA)
- Have adequate skill in provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, monitoring and maintenance of servers, system hardware and software, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, and related infrastructure.
- Capable to setup, configure and maintain mailserver.
- Min 2 years experience in system administration.
- Having knowledge in ITIL or ITSM more considerable.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (NA)
- Strong understanding of computer systems and networks
- Min 2 years experiences in design, setup, configure, maintain and supervising network and security performance, in LAN, WAN and internet.
- Understand and able to configure switch, router, firewall and other network devices.
- Have a good understanding in implementation of Active Directory, TCP-IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS and policy management
- CISCO or other certification more considerable.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (TS)
- Experience in maintaining computers, networks, peripherals and doing the troubleshooting.
- Have a good knowldege in Windows and Linux Operating System
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING (FA)
- Have a good understanding in banking issues
- Have experience in securities company
- Have a good understanding in accounting principles
- Have an understanding of securities accounting system SAS will be an advantage
General Requirements: Must be disipline, honest, self-motivated, creative, willing to work independently or as a team player, willing to work overtime, computer literate and have good communication skill in English
E-mail your application with code to: