Petrosea is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years. Petrosea has been involved in the development of Indonesia s considerable oil & gas, mining and infrastructure industries.
Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects. Currently, we are seeking highly competent and calibrated people to fill in position with following experiences and skills:
Procurement Superintendent (PS)
- S1, an engineering, technical trade or project type background is required.
- Experienced 8 years in Mining Warehouse and Logistic and Procurement operation
- Mechanical aptitude and or strong general engineering skills Sound knowledge of Inventory Control and Supply chain management
- Experienced as Maintenance Planner 2 years would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good interpersonal skill and motivate people
- Awareness of ERP systems [e.g Avantis, SAP, or JD Edwards] would be an advantage but are not essential.
- Fully understanding with EMS (Environmental Management System)
- Familiar with Customs Regulation for export and import
- Familiar with Freight Regulation
- Able to work under high pressure
- Strong coaching and driving skill for sub ordinate
- Excellent communication skills and team work
- Excellent health, Hard worker, Energetic and Dynamic
- Point of Hire (POH) is Balikpapan
Application together with CV, and recent photograph should be submitted to the address below not later than 6 July 2009 or email to:
Put the position code desired on the subject letter. All applications will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
HRD PT. PETROSEA, Tbk
PO BOX 115 76101
BALIKPAPAN, EAST KALIMANTAN