PT. Meratus Jaya Iron & Steel, a joint venture company between PT. Krakatau Steel (Persero) and PT. Antam, Tbk, operating in an integrated steel industry, is looking for a capable candidate for position of:
A. Roles and Responsibility
- Assist Project Manager in organizing and coordinating field works
- Organize planning control, progress follow up and reporting activity Ensure adequate resources to perform specified scope of work
- Instruct and control the application of codes, standards, specifications, laws, regulation within the Project
- Review and approvethe work performed by the project team Including monitoring and implementation of changes
- Control the handling of internal and external Interfaces by Lead Engineer
- Ensure technical interface with Clientand organize all interfacing activities within the Project.
- S-1 in Engineering from reputable universities, preferably majoring in Civil or Mechanical.
- Minimum 10 years hands-on in construction environment, preferable in industrial projects (cement or metallurgy).
- Minimum 5 years serving as Construction Manager or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of engineering and other construction drawings
- Working knowledge of computers like MS. Office Applications and MS. Project
- Keen in multi-disciplinarycoordination between owner, contractors and consultants
- Flexible and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Decisive and able to work well under pressure, particularly when faced with unexpected occurrences or delays
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- English mastery is a most
C. Job Assignment
- To be based in project site at Batulicin, Kalimantan Selatan
- 2 years contract based
Please Send Your CV to:
HR& GA MANAGER PT. MERATUS JAYA IRON & STEEL