PT Marsh Indonesia, a subsidiary of Marsh Inc., the world's leading insurance brokers, advisors & risk consultancy firm with offices in over 120 countries, is looking for a candidate to fill below important position.
Reporting to the VP Finance & Operation with matrix reporting to the Legal Compliance Counsel Asia Region, you will focus on key strategic compliance initiatives and ensure implementation of Compliance procedures and policies. Being the single point of contact for License renewal project management, you will also assist in regulatory liaising. You will also be required to work with cross-functional teams on key process review, design, re-engineer and its implementation. You will also be consistently looking for best-in-class and best practices in Compliance implementation and monitoring.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Has the ability to work well within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrate aptitude and attitude for Compliance, ethical business conduct and behavior.
- Possess personal integrity and accountability.
- Able to work collaboratively and collegially with all operational colleagues to be a partner so Transparency and Compliance become a differentiation in serving our clients and is a competitive advantage for company.
- Has demonstrated skills in developing and delivering training to colleagues.
- Has an insurance background is an additional bonus.
Please submit the resume within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 18 Juli 2009