PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara (Madhani) a company which provides specialized construction and mining contracting services to the resources sector through-out Indonesia is seeking suitably qualified arid experienced personnel for the following senior positions:
Senior Management Accountant-Jakarta base (Code: SMA)
Reporting to the Manager-Accounting, the Senior Management Accountant is responsible for the preparation of business plans, budgets and forecasts and also for the preparation and analysis of monthly cost reports. Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Degree majoring in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience in senior accounting roles
- Well developed communication and influencing skills
- Able to work under pressure and deliver against deadlines
- Strong analytical abilities
- Working knowledge of business planning and business analysis techniques
Procurement/Purchasing Manager Jakarta (Code: PMG)
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Procurement/Purchasing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the company s total procurement requirements including supply agreements, inventory/stock control, supply logistics and product quality control. The following skills and abilities are required:
- Degree from recognized university, preferably in Engineering or Legal/Commerce
- Minimum 5 years experience in senior procurement roles preferably in mining/heavy industry
- Well developed communication and negotiation skills
- Trustworthy and reliable character
- Familiar with database management system such as SAP, Datastream or Mincom.
OHS Manager Balikpapan (Code: OHSM)
Reporting to the Operations Manager the OHS Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the company s occupational health and safety management programs designed to achieve industry best practice. The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications and will have been in a similar position in the mining/resources industry for a period of at least 3 years. The confidence and capability to develop and implement a comprehensive safety management program is essential as is the ability to analyze and report to senior management also required is the experience and capability to manage safety initiatives at various project sites in Kalimantan. Extended periods of time visiting these site is an essential part of the position requirements.
Internal Auditor Jakarta (Code: INA)
Reporting to the Finance Director the Internal Auditor will perform operational audits of the company s various activities to identity variance and to implement procedures to standardize performance and achievement throughout the company organization and activities. The incumbent will have tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Commerce/Finance and shall have a minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
Area Milling Manager Balikpapan (Code: AMM)
Reporting to the Operations Manager this position is responsible for overseeing and co-coordinating contract mining activities at a number of project sites in Kalimantan. The following qualifications are required:
- Mining Engineering Degree
- Minimum 7 years experience in Mine Project Manager or similar position
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Results oriented individual able to Identify and resolve operational issues quickly arid effectively
All positions require competency in spoken and written English.
Applications must show the relevant position Code and be forwarded to the following address:
HR Department Po. Box 1650 Jakarta 12016
or e-mail to email@example.com
Only short-listed applications will be contacted
Closing Date : 22 June 2009