PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sengata East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Superintendent – OLC & Port Stockyard (code : SOP)
(Kalimantan Timur - Balikpapan)
- Apply project management techniques to lead and administer the project management functions.
- Coordinate the implementation of scientific principles and techniques in multi discipline engineering situations to deliver the outcomes.
- Implement agreed scope management procedures and processes.
- Implement effective procedures, information system, and communication lines as required for the project delivery.
- Implement proper system to monitor and control the project delivery against the agreed scope, time, quality, cost and safety parameters.
- Produce project cost estimates and regularly monitor project costs against budget.
- Carry-out tender technical evaluation.
- Measure and perceive project progress and act on potential or actual risks.
- Produce and administer project documentation.
- Mechanical Engineering background and minimum 8 (eight) years working experience in bulk material handling field with determining roles in capital projects in the last 5 (five) years or equivalent.
- Suitable balance between technical and managerial skills.
- Conversant with project management tools and techniques.
- Proven experience and knowledge in bulk material handling equipment design and installation standards.
- Proven ability to produce and systematically maintain technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Good Leadership & People Management skills.
- Have good analytical and problem solving skills
- High personal energy level, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure in project environment.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED