PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA specializes in the supply, management and development of workforces for the Indonesian mining, energy, and infrastructure development sectors.
We have more than two decades of experience supplying complete workforces or selected work groups to meet the short and long term employment requirements of Major Indonesian and International clients on projects and operations throughout Indonesia.
Our Client, a Power Plant Operation Company in Papua, urgently requires the following position:
Engineer, System & Metering
- Provide an analyzes of electrical power protection system, test and calibrates on protection relay and metering.
- Direction of the activities associated with electrical protection system and metering maintenance.
- Identifies tools and equipment specification and any other electrical aspect of the facility and work together with other group in order to optimize system reliability, effectiveness and efficiency in safe manner.
- Possesses S1 degree in Electrical Engineering with 4 years experience of related experience in electrical power system, electrical power control system, progressive technical and supervisory experiences or
- Academic background (D3) with 6 years of related experience related experience in electrical power system, electrical power control system, and progressive technical and supervisory experiences.
- Has in-depth knowledge of electrical protection system, metering and control system.
- Has an ability work with electrical drawing and control diagram.
- Have experience in power plant is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good behavior.
- Familiar in operating computer and its software applications.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardize situation.
- Good and fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English both speaking and writing.
Interested applicants have to be ready to be assigned in Papua job site, please kindly send in detailed resume stating expected salary and availability to:
PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA
Jl. Poltangan No. 48
Jakarta 12530, Indonesia
Phone: (62-21) 78837610 (Hunting)
Fax: (62-21) 78837578